infotocap - convert a terminfo description into a termcap
infotocap [-vn width] [-V] [-1]
[-w width] file ...
infotocap looks in each given text file for terminfo
descriptions. For each terminfo description found, an equivalent
termcap description is written to standard output. Terminfo use
capabilities are translated directly to termcap tc capabilities.
- print out tracing information on standard error as the program runs.
- print out the version of the program in use on standard error and
- cause the fields to print out one to a line. Otherwise, the fields will be
printed several to a line to a maximum width of 60 characters.
- change the output to width characters.
This utility is actually a link to tic, running in -C mode. You
can use other tic options such as -f and -x.
None of X/Open Curses, Issue 7 (2009), SVr4 or NetBSD document this application.
curses(3X), tic(1M), infocmp(1M), terminfo(5)
- Compiled terminal description database.
This describes ncurses version 6.2 (patch 20200212).
Eric S. Raymond <email@example.com> and
Thomas E. Dickey <firstname.lastname@example.org>